Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hockey is COOL!



My first post begins with a disclaimer....I'm not really very good with my new camera (sometimes I still hold it upside down and backwards), but I sure have fun with it. Mommy & Daddy let me play with it at my very own desk, and yes, most of the pictures I take are of the desk!

I plan to keep this blog filled with my view of the world, so until I'm taller, you may see lots of knees and shoes. I hope you will enjoy watching the world thru my eyes...I promise it won't be boring.

This month I learned that pony tails are cute, ice is COLD, and the Zamboni makes everyone smile! I love my elbows, words that begin with 'A' are the bomb, and nothing is as fun as taking apart my giant floor puzzle so Mommy goes a little crazy.

About today? I went swimming at the Rose Bowl (okay, it was cold today, so I swam a little, shivered a little, and did the hokey pokey), climbed Daddy's desk, and got to go to sleep after many stories with my new pillow!

No comments: